1. Every time you feel like snacking drop to the floor and do 100 pushups, you will soon forget about food – Or get really good at pushups.
2. Take off all your clothes – stand in front of the mirror and shake – if it jiggles its fat – So do you still want to snack? if you do not like what you see you are less likely to eat junk.
3. Only drink water – throw all other liquids out
4. Do a 30 min weight training session – seeing your body all tight is not going to make you want to snack
5. Eat 500 grams (18oz) of fresh green Vegetables per day.
6. Do not eat any food in private or when you are alone – you are less likely to overeat if you’re eating in front of others.
7. Throw away any bread that is in the house – even frozen – do not risk the temptation of snacking on toast and sandwiches.
8. Remove all alcohol from the house – if its there its too easy – your less likely going to go to a bar for that glass of wine after work
9. Delete all the home delivery service numbers out of your phone.
10. Throw away all junk food coupons – you know the 2 for the price of 1 pizza deals.
11. Cut the Cheese – ha ha but YES it’s just a colon clogging fat bomb.
12. Clean out your fridge – not just remove the junk food but empty it and give it a good scrub then only put back fresh healthy food.
13. Get on the web and find an online clothing store – buy yourself a nice top or, dress or pair of pants in a size that’s either going to be a bit tight or too small and make a deal with yourself to lose weight by the time it arrives.
14. If you got time to eat between meals you have time to do some housework – so rearrange your closet or clean the shower, garage, etc
15. Do not eat in your car EVER – make it a no eating and drinking zone
16. Ban yourself from going to any drive thrus – tell yourself fit healthy people do not use drive thrus
17. Do not pick at foods whilst you are preparing meals
18. Brush your teeth and use a strong mouthwash when you feel hungry – you will de-sensitise your taste buds.
19. Do not eat or drink anything with artificial sweetener in it – artificial sweetener makes your crave sugar even more
20. Write yourself a letter about why you want to lose weight – write down all the wonderful things that will happen when you feel super sexy and confident in your fit and healthy body
21. Seek inspiration – read missfitnesslife.com, chat to someone for support in the forum
22. Drink herbal tea to curb cravings
23. Makes sure you get in enough protein to fill you up. Have one of my Superclean Protein Smoothies- the sugar in the fruit will satisfy wanting something sweet and the combination of milk and protein will give you a balanced meal that will fill you up.
24. When you feel hungry between meals drink 3 glasses of water, as you may just be dehydrated. – Drink 4 litres (1 gal) per day..
25. Make sure you eat a small meal every 3 hours.
What are some things you do to stop yourself from snacking ? Vix